Thursday 28 March 2013

Yull out some love for Chartwell

The independant British-manufactured shoe brand  Yull was established in 2011. With funding from the Prince's trust in 2012 Sarah Watkinson-Yull set up manufacturing the brand focussing on 'style over fashion'.

I fell in love with 'Cornbury Park' and really wanted to get these for my friend's wedding at the start of the month. Alas, being unavailable in my size, my tootsies were not to be adorned.
 
Now, however, there's a new shoe in town.... one that I just must own! Ladies, I bring you 'Chartwell'. A beautiful and elegant design from the 'chic' selection at Yull. (Swoon!)

 





Each design takes inspiration, and name, from a place in Britain. Emblazoned with the British Flag on the sole, there's no mistaking this brand is British and proud. 
The gardens at 'Chartwell' (home of Winston Churchill) reflect a love of landscape and nature. So too do these shoes. Available in the three beautiful shades shown above, they inspire thoughts of long summer days in the sunshine, pretty pink flowers in bloom and endless beautiful blue skies... bliss!
 
So, 'how would you choose to style them?' Well, in order to win a pair all of my own c/o Yull, I've chosen three outfits I think would accessorise the shoes perfectly....
 
Chartwell Mustard
 
This silk printed dress from Scottish designer Christopher Kane is on the pricey side at £755 but how amazing would it look teamed with a white bag for day/afternoon occasions:
White pearl bracelet from John Greed (£19.95)
 
White leather clutch bag from Stephen Harkin (£110)
 
or with black for added evening drama:
 
 
Lulu Guiness perspex Lips handbag (£245)
 
Add a smokey eye and a slick of red lipstick to really give the look that wow factor!
 
Chartwell Blue
 
These are just screaming dungarees at me. So, I've chosen to team these shoes with the following ensemble....
 
 
 
Mid Wash Short Dungarees from River Island (£30)
 
Lace Cropped T Shirt from Top Shop (£15)
 
Just team this look with a sleek ponytail, a dab of lip balm and you've got the perfect summer chic look!
 
Chartwell Pink
 
For these shoes it just has to be a maxi dress. Versatile and easy to dress up or down, a staple in any summer wardrobe.
 
 
 
All My Love Adelle Cashmere Mix Maxi Dress (£135 currently reduced) 
 
 
To finish this look, add some long, feather earrings and Dior Rouge Dior Nude in Grege. 
 
Et Voila! Three very different looks from the same shoe.
 
In the words of Marilyn Monroe 'give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.' , and whilst I'm yet to try a pair of these beauties for size, you can bet I'm willing to take up the challange!
 
Fingers crossed I've done enough to impress the lovely peeps at Yull, and bagged myself a pair in the process too! Eeek! It's gonna be a sleepless few nights until the 4th April!

2 comments:

  1. Fab post, love the bracelet and the shoes xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon, they are gorgeous, and would you believe, today I found out I'd won a pair!!! yay!!! I was soooo happy - chose the blue ones but love them all. Can't wait to get them. x

      Delete