Friday 8 March 2013

Birthday Post and TK Maxx Haul

Well blog-lovers, a few days ago I celebrate my 34th birthday. Whilst I wasn't in Paris having breakfast in bed and visiting the Moulin Rouge this time around, I still had a lovely day with my nearest and dearest.
 
MY other half brought me a lovely breakfast in bed, replicating the one we had last year. Yummy pastries, croissants and chocolate dipped strawberries along with a pot of twinnings. (Being eager, I tasted the strawberries before thinking to take the pick! ooops!)


Family and friends were as generous as ever. Loads of cards and some lovely gifts too.



I had some nice wine, chocolates, books, new pjs, earrings, a scented candle, bath bombs, a Joico hair care set, nail varnish and a skincare set from No7, a shopping bag and a cat themed tea towel (thanks Nan). I also got quite a bit of money, some of which is heading into the car fund, some of which I spent today in TK Maxx. (more on this further down).
 
In the evening we headed to a lovely Italian restaurant just a few streets from home.... excellent as it meant we could both have a bottle of wine....
 
 
The food was so tasty! We'll definitely be going again asap.

And, here's what I spent some of the cash on thanks to a splurge at TK Maxx ....



A gorgeous pale pink oversized bag at £24.99. This will be perfect for travelling as it's got lots of compartments inside and the zip allows you to open it fully. It's easy to carry either over shoulder or in the crook of an elbow. I love it!



Not one, but two Missoni scarves. They were so gorgeous I just had to have them. I nearly always wear plain coloured clothing - usually black - so these will add a touch of colour to my outfits.



Priced at £39 each they aren't cheap but compared to the original prices, they are a steal. Confession - I also had four Oscar De La Renta ones and a further two Missoni in my arms for ages but managed to narrow it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment